"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

April 12, 2011

PRETTY FLOWERS

Today I went to 여의도 Yeouido to look at the cherry blossoms, which are supposed to be amazingly beautiful and gorgeous.  I had heard from some people that the flowers hadn't fully bloomed yet, but I still wanted to go and take a look at them by myself before going with other friends.  Sometimes friends can be really distracting, you know? Anyway, the 'some people' were right.  A lot of the trees hadn't bloomed yet, but you could definitely see that within the next few days the whole park would be alight with pink and white flowers.









I've also found that I have a habit (obsession.....? noooo...) for taking pictures of couples and children.  Wherever I go, there will always be cute little children or loving couples walking by, and I have to take photos of them.  I don't know really know why, except I find that children are so easy to shoot for a good picture.  Maybe it's because they're so innocence that their purity can radiate even through the camera.  And couple pictures are just so lovely to look at in general.  Should I create a photography diary page as well? Hmm...







On an entirely different note, midterm exams are next week.  Big Sigh.  I can't say I'm not used to having exams in such a short period of time because the law trimesters have prepared me for that - it's just that everyone at home is having their Easter/mid-semester break and I have to study.  But I am in Korea, so I know that exams and studying are a big deal here.  I've written out some of my study plan already and I fully intend on following it as well because the exams are NEXT WEEK and I don't have time to waste.  There's so much stuff to learn and remember for each class, especially the theory ones where there are no pictures to help me remember.  I guess it's back to hardcore Asian rote memorizing again.  Fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment