"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

June 20, 2011

ALL FINISHED

다 긑나다! I finished my last exam one hour ago, and now I am relishing the deliciousness of not having exams while my friends in Adelaide are studying away for their semester exams.  Actually, I will be perfectly honest and say that the feeling I have right now isn't that much different than what I was feeling this morning.  I tried to study hard for this exam, but the knowledge that I just have to pass (which I really hope I do because I did study for it) isn't too much of an incentive for lots of study.

The next few days are lined up with outings and meetings to which I am SO looking forward to, but I'll also have to figure out what to do with myself without spending money everyday.  Window shopping or just walking along the streets is torturous for me.  The streets are filled with food and clothes and little trinkets so it's difficult to walk for a long time without buying something. Maybe I should limit myself to 10,000 won a day (except when I'm meeting up with someone) until I leave for Beijing?  Sounds like a good plan.

The weather is definitely heating up.  Apparently this summer is going to be hotter than ever because the past winter was the coldest Seoul has had in 30 years, so I'm looking forward to that a lot.  Not.  The monsoon is also apparently coming early this year as well, so the rains will be coming and I can finally wear my lovely rainboots!

P.S. The potato pizza has no relevance to this post whatsoever.   I just like looking at food, so I decided to spread the food love around. :)

1 comment:

  1. congratulations & celebrations! wooaaah, i truly understand the sort of relief feeling after exams. it's like 'Finally!*~deep breath~* ,lets just pray i pass it' xDD

    hv fun!

    ReplyDelete