"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

May 05, 2011

4진 4진 화이팅!

One of the bad things about living by myself is that I never do my laundry on time.  I always leave it to the very last day when I'm completely out of underwear, and then I find myself in the same situation - wanting to take a shower but having to wait two hours for washing and drying.

Anyway.

Today was Samil Church Sports Day! It was a long, long day, especially because I haven't been feeling too well lately (sore throat and coughing) but it was a lot of fun.  The weather was (extremely) sunny and the skies were blue and cloudless.  The most exciting part of the day was when my group WON THE VOLLEYBALL COMPETITION!!! We've been practising for almost a month so to win was a great feeling.  I'll just put some pictures up from today's events because I'm sunburnt and tired and don't really feel like saying anything else except 4진 4진 화이팅!










2 comments:

  1. I like that picture with 아줌마s :-) Did they participate in some competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I have no idea....I just saw them when I was walking across the field towards another event :)

    ReplyDelete