"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

January 16, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME...FOR A WHILE

I am home! I arrived back in Adelaide yesterday afternoon, but haven't really felt like blogging until this morning. I did try to start a post as soon as I got back, but didn't have much to say and wasn't really feeling coherent enough anyway.

So.

After three weeks abroad, I am finally back in my own house, reunited with my beloved computer and experiencing major winter withdrawals.  Not to worry though, because in a few more weeks I'll be flying to Seoul for my exchange, and it should still be really cold over there.  Yay.

Everything is pretty much unpacked and it it's rightful position now, save for the clutter on my desk.  I really should get to cleaning it.  To be honest, unpacking is so much harder than it is to pack.  Organizing and compartmentalizing has never been my forte.  On the other hand, pulling stuff out from the mess and making a new, neat pile is a lot more fun.  I guess living out of a suitcase suits me.  It forces me to be organized whereas having my own room and wardrobe lets me throw stuff wherever I want.

I never really updated my blog during my time in Hong Kong apart from my personal devotions, and that's because I was out pretty much every day.  And if I wasn't out, I was at home trying to get better from the horrible stomach bug I had.  I'll post up what I did in HK a bit later.  Right now it's church time aka see how everybody has changed over three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment